RSL COVID Statement:
This statement also applies to our sister company Refrigeration Products (1999) Ltd. Belfast, N. Ireland.
How we deal with the Covid-19 virus outbreak
We are an essential refrigeration equipment supply company.
We consider Continuity Plans, including pandemic operating plans, the new reality of our business.
We have made some changes to adapt to the current situation:
• The management meet online daily, we update each other on any occurrences or changes needed.
• We have a staff Covid manager appointed.
• We have asked each warehouse to elect a staff awareness representative.
• We have carried out a risk assessment on our operations to ensure safety for all.
• We are operating normal hours in all depots.
• Customers wishing to collect from our depots are requested to ring/mail ahead.
• Full recommended PPE is freely available to staff and visitors and all are requested to use properly.
• Everyone who can is working from home with full computer, email etc access.
• We have upgraded our IT setup to deal with the increased remote working.
• We have reassessed our internet security do deal with above and the increased threats lately.
• Where possible, we are operating the warehouses with minimum staff and rotating daily attendance.
• We no longer offer site visits to our customers unless we are convinced that a real emergency must be avoided. In that case we must be convinced that proper safety conditions exist.
• Our transport fleet is being used only when required.
To Staff & Visitors:
We ask that we all check our own temperatures daily, soonest after arriving and again before leaving.
Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.
We have asked any members who may be health or age compromised to remain at home in isolation
We have introduced all the separation techniques available:
Gerry McDonagh - 0862557875
Seamus Kerr - 0872352523
Michael Miskell - 0876207158
Deborah Roche - 0867773817
HSE helpline Dublin 1850241850
Belfast 0300 790 6787